Business List Creation

In this blog post I want to introduce my business lists creation services.

I recently discovered the best freelancing platform named Fiverr. I read several reviews, spoke with friends and with some family relations who use Fiverr and decided to give it a try.
As a marketer and web researching expert I know that the best way to promote service or product is by blogging.
Blogger is the best blogging platform for this purpose.

What exactly include my business lists creation services?

I try with all my hearth to provide the best business lists creation services to my client. Each business list is manually researched and all the data is accurate and relevant.

By hiring me you will get the following information:
- Company name
- Company address
- Company phone
- Company website
- Company email or website contact page.

Usually I provide from 30 up to 50 companies for1 gig purchased on Fiverr.

If your business list have special requirements such as people in charge from the companies with some contact info then I can provide maximum 10 contacts for 1 gig.

Check my services on Fiverr. com -> Business list creation services

Share this

Related Posts

First